Skip to main content

 Christmas is just around the corner.  Wow! That happened fast.





I wanted to let you know that there are 21 quotes that I use for my Girlfriend Cards and because the art work is totally unique for each piece I want to give you the option to choose the quote.  I will list them here:

1. Breathe, darling….  This is just a chapter, not your whole story

2. Stay focused and extra sparkly

3. She designed a life she loves

4. Not to spoil the ending for you but… everything’s going to be okay

5. Self-care is how you take your power back.

6. No one is you, and that is your superpower.

7. You are enough just as you are.

8. You are powerful, beautiful, brilliant, and brave

9. I just hugged you in my thoughts, I hope you felt it.

10. Conquer from within.

11. You got this!

12. Hold on to your vision

13. Make your reasons better than your excuses

14. Start each day with a grateful heart.

15. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. You choose.

16. Stop waiting for tomorrow, start now.

17. Growth is growth, no matter how small.

18. Tough times never last, but tough people do.

19. The grass is greener where you water it.

20. It’s a beautiful day to go after your dreams

21. Wake up. Chase your dreams. Repeat.

I chose these quotes because I love them, because they're positive and sometimes you just need to be reminded or even hear the words coming from a true friend with love to set you straight or give you thought.  They are words from the heart to remind you of your quest/goal/desire from somebody who cares about you.

I am selling them at $7.50 each, $20. for a 3 pack and $30. for a 5 pack. I did create some with custom quotes regarding gratitude so if you have a special quote or saying I can create the card using your special note. 

I was going to put them in my Etsy shop with my other cards but decided to put these out to the world by word of mouth, woman to woman.  I will post on my Facebook page and also Facebook Marketplace locally but really so far women I know love these cards and they have been very well received.  I'll see what happens....I'm not in a hurry!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bit of Ugly

Funny thing Synchronicity! I wonder about it all the time, my life is so full of little synchronicties. For instance; I've been doing an online workshop, Vision Journaling, with True North Arts led by Kathryn Antyr the Collage Diva. There have been many synchronistic miracles for me since delving into that workshop on envisioning your dreams. Here's just one. It's week five and Kathryn sent us the Wayne Dyer's, Excuses Begone affirmations from his site. She put them on ATC sized cards and posted them on the workshop website. So, I accidentally came across that deck of cards that I have been working on. I only saved the unattractive little things because somewhere along my rambling travels on the Internet, I found a lady talking about how you should make something ugly everyday. So, anyway as I worked with these cards trying new techniques and working with new materials I managed to make lots of ugly things. I would love to give that lady credit because as I ma

My Dad

My Dad, Iopu Taesali · October 26, 1926- 2001 'Ua alu atu le afi - passing the fire. A Samoan chant for important social events. My Dad was born in Pago Pago, American Samoa, the youngest of fourteen children. I once asked my Dad many years later why he would leave paradise and he said; "Daughter, what can you know about the world from an Island only 7 miles wide and 14 miles long?" He used to go back and forth from here to the island. I later found that he had become disillusioned with Samoa. He believed the American dollar had destroyed his island and after awhile he had no desire to go back home again. But how did he get to America? My father was a brand new immigrant from Samoa, just 18 years old when he got to America. The story goes that in 1945 he stowed away on a cargo ship from Pago Pago harbour, the heart of American Samoa, with 8 others boys. When they finally got caught on board ship it was too late to turn back so they were all put into the bri

Affirmations

I saw Louise Hay on PBS last night. I was lucky enough to catch the last part of Wayne Dryer's show, "Excuses Begone" when Wayne announced that Louise was in the audience. Of course when the cameras focused on Louise Hay she was emitting a wholly healthly and profoundly alive glow. I would say that makes her 82 years on earth affirm that affirmations do work! The universe works in strange ways and was again to my rescue, at just the right time for me to see what I need. So I decided to link bmindful.com to my blog to remind me to focus on affirmations as a tool to make necessary changes, painlessly I might add, and stay on course. Hope this is a help to you as well. I also added a wiget from "Quote of the Day" just to keep us close to great minds. Enjoy your day - I'm going to!