It's actually best if you have a partner and/or team to share the experience of going through the book. I put it out into the universe that I wanted and needed a partner and the universe provided, of course! I have created a private and safe chat room for us to do our work/sharing. If you would like to join us in the chat room please leave me a message/comment below and I will email you with the address and password.
Cheryl asks us for our first Take Action Challenge to get and start a journal. Our first journal entry is to list 25 things that we are proud of about ourselves from the past 12 months. Here is my first Take Action Challenge;
- Learning how to blog, actually teaching myself how to blog.
- Taking and completing 3 online workshops = building community.
- Acing all the classes for work positioning me for greater earning power.
- Continuing the arduous paying down of debt, 20K last year.
- Preparing for college again.
- Quitting and continuing not to smoke.
- Taking all my vitamins almost everyday.
- Seeing myself grow as an artist.
- Finally realizing I don’t have to fix everything for everybody.
- Standing up for myself.
- Looking inward and listening.
- Pursuing my interests in spite of others opinions.
- Becoming more and more computer savvy.
- Declining invitations that don’t really interest me.
- Connecting with a life coach.
- Making a commitment to myself regarding Extreme Self Care.
- Continuing to eat more organic and local foods.
- Getting more and more exercise.
- Letting go of old belief systems.
- Getting to know the real me.
- Taking bold steps; like blogging for a partner or team to do the 52 weeks with me. = Putting myself out there!
- Building community for myself.
- Getting approved for work study for the Soulcollage Facilitator Training.
- Doing more things alone.
- Being satisfied with the path that I am on.
Note: The book I have was published over 10 years ago so I am only including the resources that are web sites or books.
Brushdance = www.brushdance.com
What You Need to Know Now-a Road Map for Personal Transformation =www.liveyourlight.com
The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women: A Portable Mentor; Gail McMeekin
How Much Joy Can You Stand? How to Push Past Your Fears and Create Your Dreams; Suzanne Falter-Barns
Making Your Dreams Come True; Marcia Wieder