Skip to main content

My other blog

My old and favorite blog, artstudio49.blogspot.com has evolved to contain my ART as a clearinghouse of sorts.  It’s what I think will keep me organized, and possibility even sane.  I have joined forces with several online artist/designer-selling platforms. 


These companies manufacture, ship, and pay the Artists/Designers an agreed upon stipend for the use of their digital files containing the artwork.


I won’t get rich or even famous but these platforms are a way to get my work out into the universe or even just the virtual universe.


First in line is Fine Art America, which I joined last year.  My art is in a state of flux and I’m giving birth to new and different kinds of art everyday.  Fine Art America is a great place to start keeping it all categorized, as you’ll see in my shop.  I have uploaded; Collage, Paintings, Photos and Digitally Altered Collage and Photos.  You can get to my shop Me at Fine Art America

Redbubble is similar to Fine Art America in that you can purchase Wall Art in the form of Canvases, Prints, Posters and so much more.  There’s Home Décor, which features Throw Pillow, Duvet Covers, Travel Mugs and more. They also offer Stationery such as Greeting Cards, Journal and more.  Bags for all occasion.  All of it exhibiting your favorite artists works.  Redbubble takes it a step further by offering men, women and children’s clothing.   Tee shirts, Hoodies, Sweat Shirts, Leggings, Mini Skirts, and Scarfs. You can find my shop HERE.

Vida.com is a platform for Artists and Designers to have their artwork produced on fabulously lushious fabrics.  It's wearable art and it is really lovely.  Vida has a program called Literacy for Life for all their makers. They learn to read, write, and do basic math and build a better life for generations to come.  Vida says, “WE BELIEVE IT'S TIME TO REBUILD COMMERCE - FOR THE MINDFUL, GLOBAL CITIZENS OF THE MODERN WORLD.”  I like being part of an organization that is making a difference for all the partners. You can get to my shop E. Taesali at Vida

Anyway I hope that you can take some time to visit the shop or shops of your choice and see what I have created.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List!

I've been making a daily search on the world wide web and sifting through anything I can find about self-love.  What actions to take, what questions to ask myself, even quotes that are food for thought regarding self-love. Looking everywhere for pearls of wisdom from experts, seers and others just like me. So, I was gratefully surprised to find in my very own email a post from one of my very favorite artist and blogger, Kathryn Costa, at her  Collage Diva blog.  Her post really fits so well with my current self love journey/search, PLUS I totally love Tiny Buddha as you all know. Visit Kathryn's blog for the list from Tiny Buddha written by Sarah Nean Bruce and to view her delightful art journal page dealing with powerful ideas about love put into words.  I love how Kathryn can artistically express her ideas using paint, paper, images and just the right words....She is truly amazing! Peace. Ellie
Loving the time between Christmas and New Year.  After all the juicy color cards I've been playing around with I thought some neutrals would be fun. I love them! Now, back to writing down some ideas for the new year!  Have a wonderful New Year!!!
I was reading a blog that asked the question; "Who inspires you?". I've been inspired by so many! I'll list a few.  The links attached to the artist are just their latest videos. I hope you have time to take a look at what these fabulous artists are doing. Jane Davies Adele Sypoensteyn Everybody @ Stencil Girl Louise Fletcher Donna Downey Elizabeth St Hilaire Robyn McClendon This is by no means a complete list.  I think I will do more posts like this to honor all the artists that have inspired me and many others! Have a great day!